The Aerobic Capacity Course is an approved CrossFit® Preferred Course. This innovative course is ideally suited for all coaches and athletes looking to improve their muscular stamina and cardiovascular "engine". Join Coach Chris Hinshaw as he details his proven training methodologies to build work capacity and maximize athletic performance.
LANGUAGE: Course will be English
- Fatigue and athletic limitations
- Aerobic and anaerobic energy systems
- Build work capacity in all functional movements (e.g., weightlifting, gymnastics).
- Programming methodology, design, and purpose
- Core workout qualities to maximize fitness
- Muscule fiber assessment and development
- Aerobic threshold, lactate threshold, and VO2 max training
- Athlete assessment
CERTIFICATES: Provided to each participant at completion of course.
CONTINUING EDUCATION UNITS (CEUs): Upon successful completion of this course, a Certified CrossFit Trainer may claim 6 CEUs towards their continuing education.
REFUNDS: No refunds or transfers.