Do I have to be fit before I come to WIT?
Not at all. There is no pre-requisite level of fitness to attend our classes, we can (and do) tailor to all ability levels. For those with less than 3 months of CrossFit experience, we do offer a Foundations course that must be completed in order to book into the Metcon classes. This course consists of 3 sessions that cover the fundamentals of CrossFit so you are best equipped going into your first Metcon.
What shall I bring?
Yourself in comfortable gym clothing and trainers, an open mind and a positive attitude!
What if I'm injured?
We can usually tailor any workout around injuries and niggles. Please let the Coach know if you are unable to perform any of the movements and we will find you an alternative.
Memberships and Booking
What memberships do you offer?
We have a variety of memberships on offer starting at 13 sessions a month and going up to 30 sessions. We also offer Open gym memberships and off-peak memberships. Please check our our memberships page for further details and for our membership perks!
Do you have Open Gym?
Yes we do! Please check our class schedule for times which may vary. Purchase a single class pack to access Open Gym and book in as normal.
Can I drop in?
Yes, absolutely! You can purchase a single class and then make sure to book in. Our classes are scale-able to all ability levels.
Do you have any membership perks?
Yes we do! As a member you have access to several discounts. Please see the list below for the ever growing discount list.
- 25% off WIT Edition items
- 15% off other brands in store and on WIT Fitness
- 10% off Omnos Wellness Test
- 20% off Pure Sports Medicine
- First access to WIT events & athlete appearances
- Changing rooms with showers, lockers & towels provided for free
- Private Facebook Community group - WIT Members
Please read through our gym etiquette guidelines designed to keep our space functioning optimally.
- Please ensure you put your kit away neatly, brushing any barbells from chalk.
- Wipe machines with spray and paper towels after use.
- Closing Procedure
- The store closes at 8pm and so no purchases are able to be made after 7.30pm.
- The downstairs door is to be used as an exit for the last class finishing at 8.30pm. The gym will be closed from 8.30pm so please be as quick as possible leaving after the last session.
Do you have showers?
Yes we do! We also have towels, blow dryers & straighteners, plus reusable wet kit bags so you can reuse and recycle each time you hit the gym.
Is there space to do my own training?
You are more than welcome to do your own training during our Open gym hours which operate outside of class times. Please see our timetable under the 'Book In' tab. For mobility and stretching, we have a mobility area which is open throughout the day.